Spaghetti with Vegan Mushroom Cannabis-Cream Sauce
A vegan twist on a creamy fall classic pasta. Loaded with garlic and mushrooms, this cannabis-infused pasta dish makes the perfect date night meal!
½ lb spaghetti
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups mushrooms, finely sliced
1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
½ tablespoon nutritional yeast
2 shallots, thinly sliced
½ cup dry white wine
Infusion- 1 cup cannabis almond milk
1. In a medium sized pan over medium heat, drizzle the oil and saute the shallots and basil with a pinch of salt for one minute, stirring constantly. Add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook for another 4 minutes.
2. Add the white wine to the mushrooms, stirring well to ensure everything cooks down evenly. Let the mushroom mixture cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in the nutritional yeast and cannabis cashew milk, and stir well to combine. Reduce the heat to low, and let the sauce reduce for another 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package instructions, until al dente.
4. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce, tossing together to make sure each strand of spaghetti is well coated in sauce.
5. To serve, garnish with finely chopped parsley.